|1||Download Project from GitHub|
|3||Image for working of project|
|4||Link to video explanation|
Fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing project
1) What is fuzzy keyword search?
Fuzzy Search: approximate string matching
Ex. Languaje will be corrected to language
- User want search keyword language
- User misspelled it as languaje and clicked on search button
- Data in the database is in encrypted form.
- Now we will try to search the encrypted data for inputted keyword languaje. Which will converted to language and display result.
- This is the technique which will help us to match the keyword languaje with encrypted keywords in the database
- This is fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing
2) How the project implements fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing
Encryption Techniques used:
- Base64 encode and decode for encrypting and decrypting files
- AES encryption and decryption for encrypting and decrypting keywords. (stored in Database)
Code snippets for N Grams and jaccard coefficient calculation
Code snippet for N-Grams: EKS/application/libraries/ngram.php
Code snippet for jaccard:
EKS/controllers/user.php (in search function)
Technologies used in project
- Codeigniter PHP framework
- HTML, CSS
Video demonstration to explain the Fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing project working:
3) Installing and configuring project
- Step 1 install wamp server
- Run wamp server
- Turn on rewrite_module in WAMP
- left click the wamp-manager icon ( that’s the W icon that sits in the system tray, usually bottom right of your screen )
- wamp-manager -> Apache -> Apache modules -> and click the line [rewrite_module] if it is not ticked
- Download the project file EKS.zip from github Click to download
- Extract the folder EKS to C:\wamp\www\ directory
- Now open http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ in browser
- Click import and browse file eks.sql from C:\wamp\www\EKS\1Database\eks.sql and click go
- Now you have imported database for project
- Now open http://localhost/EKS/ in browser.
- Default user account: username: firstname.lastname@example.org password: 1234567890
- Default admin account: username: admin password: 1234567890
4) Using the Project:
Explore the project. It’s a piece of cake for anyone who read it carefully.
The project database stores everything in encrypted form and actual file stored on server is also encrypted.
Video demonstration to explain the installation and configuration of project for the Fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing:
You can leave the comment below if you have any problem regarding the project or feel free to mail me at email@example.com for the same. Please do not use this project as a college or university project without notifying me. 🙂
Latest posts by Ankit Wasankar (see all)
- Install SSL on windows localhost WAMP HTTP &SSLHTTPS - July 23, 2016
- Material Design vs Non Material Design – Web Designing Dilemma - May 12, 2016
- Blogging with Medium or WordPress! How to Choose? - May 11, 2016